Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nervous

Tonight is my first overnight shift doing the volunteer EMT thing. My uniform is ready to go, but I am a bit nervous. New people, new squad to get used to. It's almost like being a police officer again. Luckily, two of the girls I went through orientation with will be there as well and are on my same squad. So, there will be some familiar faces.

Anyway, last night I had the unfortunate opportunity to see the ex's (we won't use his old name on here for security purposes) new girlfriend. She is the complete opposite of me in every way. Just picture skeletor with a brown wig. She has no figure, no chest, no hips, no ass, she looks strung out actually. I won't lie, seeing her bothered me - not sure why.

Well anyway, back to work, keep your fingers crossed for me tonight - I will post updates on twitter from time to time of what is going on at the firehouse.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, darlin. Hope it goes well and you're not too tired for tomorrow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your tweets, I saw things went really well! I am so glad! And wedding planning or not, who cares. We just need to hang out again. <3333

    ReplyDelete