Thursday, May 14, 2009

My heart fell into my stomach

After an interview I had this morning, I went home and changed out of my suit. I needed to stop by the rental office to take care of some business. Guess who walks in like 5 minutes later............demon boy. He glared at me, I glared at him, we didn't speak to each other. I finished up what I had to do and went on my way.

When I got back home, I noticed I was shaking and felt nauseous. I also felt like crying, but fought like hell not to cry. I thought I was over him, but seeing him (he looked like shit by the way) all the bad memories came flooding back - not the good ones mind you.

I wonder if I will get some drunken text message or call from him now. NO I will not be picking up or answering it. But, it seems like something he would do.

It is what it is.

3 comments:

  1. This is good news, because it sounds like you're actually over him. When you "pre posted" on Twitter I thought this was going to be a completely different post, and I'm glad it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but now I can't stop thinking about him, where for like the last 2 weeks, I haven't. So looking forward to drinkfest tonight......vodka will be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After shocks will happen. Think of it like PTSD - you'd cut yourslef slack for having the shakes from a flashback to an earthquake or hurricane like Katrina right. Demon boy certainly qualifies as a natural disaster!!

    ReplyDelete