Thursday, May 7, 2009

Action

Last night was FUN! Not too busy, but enough to keep me entertained. Two auto accidents, no fatals, and a flu. I entertained my new crew with a song about the swine flu on the way to pick the lady up to take her to the hospital. I am a good fit with my new crew and they are hilarious. It is hard to sleep at the firehouse, because of the noise and well it was freezing cold.

I have a crush - he is at another fire house, he looks like Ed Norton, he is new as well - he is adorable. We chatted a few times last night on calls, but we were both busy. I will see him Saturday at CPR class. Need to give him a nickname?

Before you guys ask - there is no fire pole at the house and there is no Dalmatian. However, I am allowed to have friends over anytime and we cook out a lot. So - with that anytime I am working, my friends are welcome to come visit.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good night.

    DAMN IT no pole? NO DALMATION.

    iM crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an Ed Norton, too. Yum! :)

    ReplyDelete