Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Insomnia

It's back, I can't sleep again -- why you ask? Things are bugging me -- work, money, work and money again.

I am bored at work and trying to figure out how to word the transfer letter. My job is not exciting anymore, I do redundant crap and deal with assholes from another agency that have to read what I put out. This other agency must have "Assholes Apply Here" in their posting on usajobs. Well wait, I worked for them for 5 months, but I left because of the asshole factor. So am I an asshole? Maybe.

I am just in a work funk - I do however look forward to going to EMT duty tonight -- that excites me. Where I am at right now, currently writing this post, BORED OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND!!!!

The money factor - it is what it is - I have had to cancel some fun stuff lately because of it. I won't be going to Rock on the Range this coming weekend because of money, won't be going home to Louisville because of money. The light is at the end of the tunnel. For now -- more boring weekends eating Tombstone Pizza (usually 4 for 10 bucks) and watching bad movies (Revolver, love you Jason Statham, but that movie just sucked).

1 comment:

  1. Oh chica, I hear you. I was finally doing better with the whole sleeping thing, and then we got the kittens... who are ADORABLE and I LOVE THEM and I WANT TO SQUISH THEIR FACES... but they like to dance on mine at 5am.

    And $$$- sigh- I keep wondering, when do we get to the point where it gets easier? I hear ya, darlin.

    ReplyDelete